Mommy Nurse Wife and 25!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

But here's the thing...

But here's the thing...
I left work last night around 11:30 pm, got home and to bed around 1:00 am (because, come on, who can go right to bed after working as an RN...it's just NOT possible). The baby woke up at 2:15 am and then at 5:15 the 2 year old woke up. So today, as you may have guessed, I am sooooo tired. And, so are my kids (And just so you all know, I'm a sleep drill sargent. My kids are great sleepers but with all of this rain and not playing outside and growth spurts they are all over the place with their sleep habits right now. Just one more thing to push me right over the edge).

Luckily my husband didn't have a single call at work last night and he slept like a baby from 9-6:30. I hate him right now.

But isn't it just nutty how you can shift from taking care of a 75 year old woman with a PE and go home to feed the baby and watch The Wiggles? I think that is so cool!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Cassie, I found your blog through Kim @ Emergiblog. I'm starting a 18month BSN program this fall and I also have a young one (17 months). I'll be anxiously reading your blog to see how you manage a nursing career with mommyhood. No pressure :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. found you out through kim of emergiblog. got a loaded plate like you...one 3 year old, one 21 month old. both boys. so you can imagine the chaos. only, i don't have the youthful energy you might have. in years, i will be 37 soon, but i guess at heart, i am still 12.
    welcome to the blogging world...it is addictive, so be warned :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home