Mommy Nurse Wife and 25!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can anyone tell I love food?

Every night on my way home from work I try to talk myself out of gorging myself on food when I get home. It always seems that on the drive I'll crave a certain food and think of it to the point of obsession. Some nights it's cookies, other it's chips, but most of the time on my way home I crave Original Goldfish. And guess what...they're are NEVER any left in the house.

Want to know why? It's because if there is a bag anywhere in my reach I will eat the entire thing in one sitting! So I usually only buy the cheddar kind for the kiddos so I won't eat them (they're just sub-par in my book), but when I get home from work I glare at them in the pantry because they sit there and mock me in their stupid orange package which should be blue.

So I want to know, does everyone else out there pig out when s/he gets home? And if so, what do you eat? My standard post-work snacks are as follows:
-A 100 calorie bag of popcorn with sprinkle cheese on top.
-Granny Smith apple with PB
-graham crackers

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home