Mommy Nurse Wife and 25!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Toots


Hi everyone, I'm still here. Just been busy...doing what I have no idea, but I've been doing it well. So there.

So we took the kids to the Museum of Science on Monday for a nice little day trip. We had a lot of fun and it was really great to get out of dodge. On the way home my step-daughter was playing with this fart noise maker thingy she bought in the gift shop (how that is educational I really do not know) and was making the thing make tooting noises. The first time she made it toot it was funny. The next time it was funnier. And then, before we knew it, we were all laughing so hard that my belly was about to explode. Even Sam, who's one, was belly laughing everytime there was a toot.

And it was so great. We had spent the whole day at the museum and had a great time, but what I will remember for the rest of my life is laughing with my 3 kids and my husband in the car over tooting. It just makes me so happy...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That photo is adorable!! You have more guts than me taking 3 to the science museum.
    i'm babysitting for my babysitter on monday, 2 girls under 3. I haven't babysat since I was 13, haha, i'm scared, haha. Thankfully it's only for a few hours.

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And you had me laughing just at the photo - gorgeous kids!!!!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your photo and story make me laughing too. Thanks for such possitive mood.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home