Mommy Nurse Wife and 25!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Kenol

It’s funny to watch these kids grow up. I am seeing more and more of my dad in my little man Sammy every day. A few weeks back I caught Sam staring in the trees as the wind blew through the leaves. He was in a world of his own watching them sway back and forth. Again I noticed him doing it a few days later, and since then I’ve seen him do it almost every time we’re outside.

Now, here’s why it’s really special. Any of you out there who know me really well know that my family is extremely close. I consider my parents two of my best friends in the world, and regard my brothers the same. I love them all for very different reasons and for the wonderful people they are.

My dad is one of the most interesting, creative, and kind person I know. In fact, my mom always told me that if I was lucky I’d grow up and marry someone just like him, which I did. So to see these little things crop up in my little guy really makes me happy. I hope that he’ll end up being as courageous as my dad, as gentle and kind, and as quirky. I can already tell that Sam is going to be very affectionate, into nature, loving, and happy.. It’s so cool to be able to see these things this early in his life. Makes me happy.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home