Mommy Nurse Wife and 25!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Dammit!

My wonderful daughter loves to slam doors (Really though, who doesn't??). But her habit has gone on so long, and so strong may I add, that her door is now coming off the hinges. So today, after almost shutting her brother in the door, the door started to really come loose. She called me in, looked up at me with her beautiful bright blue eyes and said, "Dammit!" then added,

"This dammit door is broken."

I think we reeeeallly need to cut back on our swearing.

Is THAT bad?

Is it even worse that my reaction to her saying this was laughter? I am such a bad mommy it's not even funny!

PS- I have exciting news to share with you all but no time to write of it now. I hate it whem my favorite shows do this but I'm about to anyway:

To Be Continued...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home